Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 10

July 10th


We are still in the air as I am typing this. Thank you God I can see land below....American soil...yeah!! We flew throughout the night stopping in Rome for gas. I slept most of the way and watched a few movies. We are actually supposed to land an hour early at 7:30am instead of 8:30. My flight to Nashville leaves around 4pm.


This is the last day of my Africa blogging! Thank you for reading this and sharing in my journey by supporting me either financially, through donations and or prayers!

I am sooooooooooooooo looking forward to being home and sharing with you all that I saw, did, and was touched by. The Lord is certainly moving mightily in Kenya and Uganda. He is raising up leaders with integrity and a great commitment to the Lord and hard work. Here are kids that have nothing but the riches of his kingdom. To him be glory both now and forever.


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment