Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 27




Logan wanted to go to Lowes for dinner. "Dad, can we go to Lowes for dinner? Not the place with the blue sign. I want to go to the other Lowes. The one that says "WELCOME TO LOWES!" when you walk in" (She meant Moes)

I have decided that Kirk is too old to be playing "ball" with the young bucks at the rec center. Every time he plays basketball I end up rubbing out his cramps in his legs at 2am. Last night he was cramping so bad he was sweating. His legs are bruised today from my not-so-tender massage. I am glad he can still get out there and compete with 18 year olds but......I don't think they are cramping in their sleep!

Baby Josie is going to be 1 in May. That seems crazy. Time with her has gone by fast. She is starting to do a few more "tricks". I think she attempts to say "hi" and I have definitely heard an "uh oh". She is starting to wave and can give a high five. She has a great reach and roll when she wants to get to something. She doesn't get up on her knees to crawl yet but I think we are only a few weeks away. I was remembering back to when Logan was her age. Logan was walking by the time she was 11 months and Josie has yet to crawl. I guess when you are the third you are used to your older siblings getting everything for you. She is sweet and happy and a real joy to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment