- Josie is starting to army crawl. She can get from point A to B by crawling with her hands and dragging her feet behind her. Pretty cute. She is in a "big girl" car seat now which faces forward. She loves looking around. She is drinking milk now too. She still loves that pacy and apples. If you give her a whole apple or carrot she just sucks on it till it is gone and gets very upset if you take it away!
- Logan and Lilly are busy gals these days. They both are in swimming lessons T/TH for a half an hour, gymnastics on Mondays and Logan does ballet on Mondays. Logan LOVES ballet. Lilly is getting really brave in the water and putting her head under without crying!
- I am up until 2am tonight. I just put application in to go on a mission trip to Uganda and Kenya this summer. I am so excited about the possibility it is hard to sleep!
- Logan will be attending New Hope Academy in the fall for preschool. She will go M,W,F and Lilly will go to Mustard Seed Preschool on W and F. We are all soooo excited about the incredible educational, spiritual and diverse environment they will be around. So......homeschool is OUT for the time being. Every year (and every minute) can change with Kirk and I :) Kirk is always telling me how I am keeping him on his toes. I think it is really God keeping him on his toes!!
- Logan- "I am glad that it is raining. Me- "So it will water the flowers? Logan- No. So it will get all the poop off our car. Nice.
- Logan wants to be a "real life" princess when she grows up. You know....like at Disney World where all the princesses are real.
- Being out in the yard and Lilly was getting so dirty. She said she loves getting dirty and playing in the mud. Logan said she doesn't. It messes up her pretty dresses she said.
- Lilly pointed out a girl that looked like a friend of mine. I rudely said, "No, she doesn't look like (blank). (Blank) is prettier than that. Logan quickly jumped all over that comment. "Mom, that is bragging (she actually said dragging but I knew what she was getting at). "Mom, God made everyone beautiful and handsome and you should not say that about people". She is absolutely right. I think I was pathetically trying to defend a friend when being compared to a teenager with two toned hair and too tight jeans. It doesn't really matter does it? Logan was right and I made sure she knew it.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
April 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment