Sunday, April 3, 2011

April 3rd

The girls enjoy lots of bubbles in their bath
Josie is standing up!
Logan doing one of her many poses
"Jo Jo" as the girls call her

Justin Beiber as a baby. Baby Bieber
Lilly likes to take my camera and "capture the world" :)
  • I put Josie on the floor of Logan and Lilly's room. I came back a minute later and she had somehow moved all the way over to their bed and pulled herself up to a standing position from their bed rails. She seemed very proud of herself. She doesn't crawl so I don't know how she got over there. Maybe she will walk and skip crawling all together. I would actually like that. I wouldn't be so worried about her putting as many things in her mouth.
  • Kirk and I went out the other night. After being put to bed Lilly told the sitter that she needed to go downstairs and do the dishes before mommy and daddy get home.
  • Lilly said she wanted to be a fireman when she grows up. Logan said she wanted to be a real life princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment