
- Josie stood up unassisted today. She pulled up on the ottoman and then let go and clapped. She will be 13 months tomorrow.
- I purchased Logan and Lilly there first Nike clothes today. They said "we look like mommy and we can run so fast (not like mommy)"!
- Logan made a home video of her singing how she wished she was a cowgirl and had a horse.
- The whale pool is "in the house"....literally. I blew it up inside because it is a scorching 95 degrees and I think I am going to faint when I blow it up outside. Josie thought it was the best thing ever. I guess this could also double as a play pen.
- Franklin theatre opened last night after renovation. The store owners were dressed up in movie themes and we thought it would be fun to dress our girls up as well. Our friends the Sloans went with us and their cute girls Loren and Adeline dressed up too. It was a little miserable with the heat but fun to hang out and be a part of it all.
- Kirk and I are leaving for our 10 year anniversary on Monday morning. THANK YOU KIMBERLY!! She is watching the kiddos Monday-Friday. I can't believe it. I haven't even considered packing, anticipating or anything. We fly out at 6:30 am. I am not super excited that Nevada is having highs of 50 degrees BUT....we can relax and do whatever we want and sleep in every day and eat great and go for bike rides and hikes.... I am just asking for the sun to be out and not rainy, I really don't care what the temps are.
I can't wait to play mom this week to your 3 girls!! 20 days until Africa:)
ReplyDelete